Podcasts - Search by title (O)
- One Sleepless Night (21:46)
- One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
- One Word You Shouldn’t Say in 2016 (24:18)
- Only One Gospel (25:20)
- Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)
- Our Awesome God (40:18)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- Out of Control (46:52)
- Overcoming a Judgmental Spirit (32:29)
- Overcoming Boredom (38:01)
- Overcoming Disappointment (35:23)
- Overcoming Discontentment (37:48)
- Overcoming Fear of the Future (25:32)
- Overcoming Lingering Bitterness (39:35)
- Overcoming Loneliness (30:16)
- Overcoming Materialism (37:38)
- Overcoming Self-Importance (39:12)
One Sleepless Night (21:46)From the story of Jesus praying in Gethsemane we learn something about God’s will, something about temptation, and something about the high cost of our salvation.
One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
If want to take people with us to heaven, we have to tell them about Jesus now. (Sermon)
Only One Gospel (25:20)Never be ashamed of the gospel! It’s the good news the world needs to hear.
Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)Sometimes we worry too much about the symptoms without dealing with the root issues of life. We should pray, “Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,” because when that happens, life will radically change.
Our Awesome God (40:18)If your God is too small, perhaps you need to take another look at the God of the Bible.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
Out of Control (46:52)Samson’s story proves that smart people can do some very stupid things. Because he never appreciated his spiritual heritage, he was quick to throw it away.
Overcoming a Judgmental Spirit (32:29)Truly humble people are free from the burden of having to play God for other people.
Overcoming Boredom (38:01)There is no one unhappier than a 20% Christian.
Overcoming Disappointment (35:23)The smallest act of obedience is better than the greatest intention.
Overcoming Discontentment (37:48)
Let God define your life, not earthly circumstances. (Sermon)
Overcoming Fear of the Future (25:32)
No one can say with certainty what the New Year will bring. None of us knows if we will even be here 12 months from now. But that thought should not alarm us in any way. To all our fears the Lord says quite simply:“Fear not.” (Sermon)
Overcoming Lingering Bitterness (39:35)
In God’s plan, even our enemies serve a good purpose. (Sermon)