Podcasts - Search by title (L)
- Last-Days Living (46:20)
- Last-Second Salvation (24:18)
- Learn the Word: Galatians (35:51)
- Learning from Your Critics (47:22)
- Leaving a Godly Legacy (42:26)
- Led by the Spirit into the Wilderness (37:45)
- Lessons for Modern Day Sowers of the Word (26:08)
- Lessons for Modern-Day Sowers of the Word (56:08)
- Lessons from My Bike Accident (23:53)
- Lessons from the Manger (41:37)
- Lessons from the Master Teacher (23:46)
- Letter to the 21st-Century (48:01)
- Life On The Edge (42:52)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- Like a Thief (35:52)
- Listen More, Talk Less, Calm Down (38:55)
- Living in Hard Times (41:54)
- Living in the Last Days (43:03)
- Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places (44:06)
- Loosening the Dirt (41:01)
- Love is Blind (38:28)
- Love Is Not Irritable (42:44)
- Love Never Gives Up (35:46)
- Lucky to Love (39:43)
Last-Days Living (46:20)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss how to live for Christ as we await the coming of the Lord.
Last-Second Salvation (24:18)If this man can be saved, anyone can be saved.
Learn the Word: Galatians (35:51)Paul Weaver and Ray Pritchard discuss the importance of getting the gospel right.
Learning from Your Critics (47:22)Pastor Ray joins Chris Fabry to discuss three keys to responding to criticism in a godly fashion.
Leaving a Godly Legacy (42:26)The proof of our legacy will not be seen until after we are gone. We must leave with the job unfinished, knowing that the Lord can finish what we have started.
Lessons from My Bike Accident (23:53)Today marks one week since my bike accident. I recorded a 23-minute podcast to tell how it happened and a few lessons I’ve learned so far.
Lessons from the Manger (41:37)If you’ve heard the Christmas story year after year, the details can become common. There’s nothing new or surprising about the event in Bethlehem 2000 years ago. Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard take us to the manger for a fresh look at what God did when Jesus was born.
Lessons from the Master Teacher (23:46)
No teacher was ever so successful as the one and only Master Teacher, Jesus Christ. (Sermon)