Podcasts - Search by title (H)
- Haircuts and Headcoverings (34:22)
- Hanging Tough for Jesus (32:12)
- Hanging Tough for Jesus: AFR Memorial Day Special (24:18)
- Hanging Tough for Jesus: AFR Memorial Day Special (24:18)
- Hard Times (31:34)
- Harold Camping and the End of the World (43:44)
- Has God Lost the Battle? (58:22)
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- Have a Blast While You Last (Labor Day) (24:14)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- Heart of a Champion (37:48)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- His Eye is on the Sparrow (38:18)
- His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
- His Love Endures Forever (24:18)
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (47:24)
- Holy Week During a Pandemic (54:00)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- How a Terrorist Became an Evangelist (35:37)
- How Are the Dead Raised? (27:57)
- How Big is Your God? (49:55)
- How Can I be Filled with the Holy Spirit? (42:59)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- How Faith Grows (30:20)
- How God Prepared David to be King (47:03)
- How God Pursues Prodigals (43:07)
- How God Saves Sinners (38:37)
- How God Uses Bad People to do His Will (27:12)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:00)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- How Good Christians Sometimes Do the Devil’s Work (33:17)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- How Many Will Be Saved? (37:32)
- How Much is Too Much? (31:10)
- How to be a Godly Rebel (24:14)
- How to be Right with God (30:00)
- How to Defeat the Devil (47:47)
- How to Grow Through Your Hard Times (46:53)
- How to Have Peace with God (40:17)
- How to Help a Caveman (44:49)
- How to Jumpstart Your Spiritual Life (51:35)
- How to Kill a New Christian (41:48)
- How to Leave a Church (54:00)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
- How to Make a Tough Decision (39:43)
- How to Overcome Temptation (46:24)
- How to Pray for Your Prodigal (31:45)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- How to Pray When Life Blows Up (40:09)
- How to Pray With Power (32:02)
- How to Quench the Thirst of Your Heart (47:06)
- How to Respond to Unfair Criticism (35:18)
- How to Survive Your Critics (55:28)
- How to Thrive at 85 (37:01)
- How Will They Hear? (39:12)
- How Will We Reach the World? (38:40)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- How Will You Be Remembered? A Memorial Day Meditation (24:18)
Haircuts and Headcoverings (34:22)A Sunday School class talk from 1 Corinthians 11:2-16.
Hanging Tough for Jesus (32:12)
Are you perplexed by some persecution you’re going through or wiped out with some worry? God’s word to you is clear: Stand firm. (Sermon)
Hard Times (31:34)Jesus knows all about the wolves, but he sends us out among them anyway.
Has God Lost the Battle? (58:22)No matter how hopeless the situation looks, God has not lost the battle. In the end we’re going to come out on the winning side.
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)The gospel begins with God. It doesn’t begin with Jesus or with us. The divine plan of salvation begins with the God who designed it.
Heart of a Champion (37:48)
The key to your future is found in your daily routine. (Sermon)
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
His Eye is on the Sparrow (38:18)Trouble may come but God has not forgotten you.
His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
Jesus is building a kingdom that will last forever. Why would you follow anyone else? (Sermon)
His Love Endures Forever (24:18)When you feel yourself tempted to despair, rest your soul on this truth: His love endures forever.
Holy Week During a Pandemic (54:00)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss what it means to celebrate Holy Week during a worldwide pandemic.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)
How Are the Dead Raised? (27:57)Death will not have the last word because Christ rose from the dead! Christians will die, but we won’t stay dead.
How Big is Your God? (49:55)We need a big God, and we have one!
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
How Faith Grows (30:20)God uses hard trials to bring our faith to completion.
How God Pursues Prodigals (43:07)Some of us have to learn the hard way that you can’t run from God forever.
How God Saves Sinners (38:37)Are we saved by what we do or by what Christ has done for us? Thanks be to God, we do not have to wonder about the answer.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
How Many Will Be Saved? (37:32)Our God is in the saving business! He will save anyone, anywhere who trusts in Christ.
How Much is Too Much? (31:10)Don’t let anyone tell you to back off in your love for Jesus.
How to be a Godly Rebel (24:14)This special message aired on July 4, 2014 on American Family Radio.
How to be Right with God (30:00)If you are willing to admit that you are a sinner, you can be saved today.
How to Defeat the Devil (47:47)Ray Pritchard talks with Susie Larson of "Living the Promise" about practical ways to win your spiritual battles.
How to Have Peace with God (40:17)We don’t "make peace’ with God; he ’made peace" with us when Jesus died at Calvary.
How to Help a Caveman (44:49)It is not a sin to be discouraged. It is not a sin to be depressed. It’s what you do when you are discouraged, depressed and feeling hopeless that matters. Once we open our eyes, we will see God everywhere.
How to Kill a New Christian (41:48)Christians love to fight over our deeply-held beliefs. Unfortunately, sometimes we fight for things that don’t matter very much.
How to Leave a Church (54:00)Ray Pritchard discusses “How to Leave a Church” with Chris Fabry on the Moody Broadcasting Network. The program includes calls from listeners.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.” (Sermon)