Podcasts - Search by title (G)
- Getting the Gospel Right: Why Galatians Matters (32:28)
- Give What You’ve Got (49:10)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- God and Our Grandchildren (44:08)
- God Doesn’t Play Favorites (29:33)
- God Finishes What He Starts (44:21)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- God’s Freedom (44:03)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- God’s Mountain Man (42:27)
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation (39:58)
- God’s Word Has Not Failed (38:47)
- God’s Altar Call (49:01)
- Godly Fanaticism (39:43)
- Going All In (36:17)
- Good News for the Next 100 Years (33:35)
- Good News for Unfinished People (35:43)
- Grace in a Strange Place (40:38)
- Grumblers Anonymous (43:52)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner (38:21)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)
Give What You’ve Got (49:10)Here are four ways you can change your world.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
God and Our Grandchildren (44:08)God intends to bless your grandchildren through you!
God Doesn’t Play Favorites (29:33)We all go to the heaven the same way--by the grace and mercy of God.
God Finishes What He Starts (44:21)Message given at the Dallas Seminary Conference at Mt. Hermon, August 1, 2014.
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)