Podcasts - Search by category - Worry
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (46:46)
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- When You Need to Know, You’ll Know (42:49)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- “Fire Away” Interview, October 3, 2008 (54:34)
- Should We Be Worried? (45:05)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- But If Not (42:30)
- A Place to Pray (20:06)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- When You Feel Like Quitting (34:13)
- Calm Words for Shaky Times (34:56)
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Proverbs 3:5-6 is a short course in knowing God’s will for your life. Five key words unlock the message of this text. (Sermon)
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
Should We Be Worried? (45:05)Ray Pritchard, Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders discuss whether or not Christians should be worried given the current economic crisis. If we shouldn’t be worried, how should we respond?
Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)Are we willing to obey God even when it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense?
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)Pastor Ray and Susie Larson discuss how to improve your prayers by learning to pray like the Apostle Paul.
But If Not (42:30)Even if we are not delivered from our troubles, we will not bow down.
A Place to Pray (20:06)We must learn to pray as if our lives depended on it – because they do.
If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)When we don’t pray, it’s because we’ve forgotten who’s God and who’s not.
The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)Keep believing and keep on praying. You never know what God will do.
Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)You Redeemer is on the way. He’s just not working on your schedule.
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)