Podcasts - Search by category - Spiritual Growth
- Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 5 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 2 (25:00)
- Think on These Things (34:11)
- Why You Need Your Enemies, and Your Enemies Need You. (41:46)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- What You Seek, You Find (33:34)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- “Fire Away” Interview, October 3, 2008 (54:34)
- Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)
- The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)
- Life On The Edge (42:52)
- Come Before Winter (33:37)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- Unless You Forgive (38:04)
- Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)
- A Man Called Peter (35:21)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- The Wind Blows Wherever It Wills (30:23)
- Led by the Spirit into the Wilderness (37:45)
- Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)
- How God Prepared David to be King (47:03)
- Theology at Midnight (46:08)
- Just Say No (39:07)
- Time for a Checkup (33:37)
- Press On! (40:24)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- A Place to Serve (34:36)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- The Tragedy of Open-Minded Christianity (38:40)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- The Unidivided Heart (46:47)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- Loosening the Dirt (41:01)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)
- Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)
- How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
- Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
- Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)
- Show Me Your Glory (37:31)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
- God Finishes What He Starts (44:21)
- How to Grow Through Your Hard Times (46:53)
- All In (50:44)
- One Word You Shouldn’t Say in 2016 (24:18)
- What is a Christian? and Other Important Questions (46:52)
- Broken Things (36:57)
- Don’t be a Fool! (39:47)
- Spiritual Gifts 101 (33:53)
Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)Many Christians struggle with purity and feel guilty because they have failed again and again. If we want a clean heart, we must ask God for one.
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
Dr. Pritchard gives his fifth and final message on forgiveness on Back to the Bible. (Radio Interview)
Think on These Things (34:11)
Here is God’s prescription for believers trapped in unhealthy living: Think On These Things! Focus on the good, the pure, the true, the holy, the right, the lovely. Find those things that elevate the mind and think on them! (Sermon)
You need your enemies to help you become like Christ, and your enemies need you to become like Christ to them. (Sermon)
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
What You Seek, You Find (33:34)Through our hard times, we learn to seek God. And we truly seek God above everything else, we find him.
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)Sometimes God sets us aside for a period in order to prepare us for greater work in the future. God never wastes anything—not even the “down times” of life.
The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)1 Kings 19 tells us how God met Elijah at his lowest point. From this story we learn four principles that will help us when we feel like running away and giving up.
Life On The Edge (42:52)The time is short, the world is passing away, the end of all things is at hand. Who knows if this is the day when Jesus will return? Now is the time, this is the hour, and God is calling you. What will you do?
Come Before Winter (33:37)Procrastination destroys many good intentions. Things essential and basic are neglected every day. Come before winter! What you would do for God, you can do, but you must not delay.
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Unless You Forgive (38:04)By refusing to forgive, you block off the channel of God’s blessing in your life. Although there is freedom in Christ, the unforgiving Christian knows nothing about it.
Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)Sometimes we worry too much about the symptoms without dealing with the root issues of life. We should pray, “Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,” because when that happens, life will radically change.
A Man Called Peter (35:21)Peter’s story proves that God delights to choose unlikely heroes. We all know Peter very well because we see him every morning when we look in the mirror.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
The Wind Blows Wherever It Wills (30:23)The Holy Spirit brings us continually into a deeper, more profound experience of who God is. He brings more of God to us as we bring more of us to him.
Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)Let the cry ring out to heaven–"Lord, we are ready. Let the fire fall!”
Theology at Midnight (46:08)If with Paul and Silas you can sing praise to God at midnight, then what you’ve got is real.
Just Say No (39:07)God honors those who dare to say no.
Time for a Checkup (33:37)No matter what your spiritual checkup reveals, you don’t have to stay the way you are.
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)
The Blessing No One Wants (45:51)Even in the most difficult moments, God’s people can rejoice because he is at work doing something important in them.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)Pastor Ray and Susie Larson discuss how to improve your prayers by learning to pray like the Apostle Paul.
A Place to Serve (34:36)Anyone can be great because anyone can serve.
If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)When we don’t pray, it’s because we’ve forgotten who’s God and who’s not.
When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)How easy it is to substitute knowledge for a warm heart toward Jesus.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
The Unidivided Heart (46:47)
Until you admit you need God’s help, you will be stuck exactly where you are. (Sermon)
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
Loosening the Dirt (41:01)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss how God prepares us for new things by loosening the dirt around our roots so he can transplant us to new situations.
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)Do you want to grow in Christ? Just keep on walking in the right direction.
Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)You will never find yourself until you face the truth.
How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.” (Sermon)
Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
It’s time to wake up and get dressed! (Sermon)
Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)Christians don’t fit in because we’re not supposed to fit in.
Show Me Your Glory (37:31)
When this prayer is answered, others will know it before you will. (Sermon)