Podcasts - Search by category - Sin
- Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)
- A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 3 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 2 (25:00)
- The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)
- Angry Man Alert (36:26)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days (24:31)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)
- Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)
- Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)
- Why Good People Don’t Go to Heaven (37:56)
- Sinners in the Hands of a Merciful God (39:01)
- Too Young to Die: Confronting the Tragedy of Suicide (36:20)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- Empty on the Inside (38:18)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- The Fool on the Hill (27:51)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- Christmas Tears (34:20)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- Soul for Rent (25:30)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- Do You Have the Courage to Face Your Past? (37:30)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- Why I Believe in Angels and Demons (37:38)
- Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
- Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
- Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
- That’s Incredible! (39:27)
- Paradise Lost (32:34)
- Paradise Regained (32:19)
- How to Defeat the Devil (47:47)
- How to be Right with God (30:00)
- The Truth About You (35:30)
- Abstain! A Serious Call to Moral Purity (38:26)
Create in Me a Clean Heart (35:15)Many Christians struggle with purity and feel guilty because they have failed again and again. If we want a clean heart, we must ask God for one.
A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)Session 1 from the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. Introduction to Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare.
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)The resurrection of the body means that when God saves us, he saves the whole personâ€”body, soul and spirit. It also means that we will see again our loved ones who died in the Lord.
Angry Man Alert (36:26)Ray Pritchard speaks challenges men to face their anger so that with God’s help, they might become truly “gentle men.”
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)Many people wonder if we are living in the Last Days. In this message from Matthew 24, Ray Pritchard discusses six signs of the Second Coming of Christ.
Open My Eyes, Lord (25:42)Sometimes we worry too much about the symptoms without dealing with the root issues of life. We should pray, “Open the eyes of my heart, Lord,” because when that happens, life will radically change.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)Peter’s fall proves that anyone can fall at any time so we should be warned. His restoration proves that God’s grace truly is greater than all our sin. Therefore, let sinners everywhere flee to Christ for forgiveness.
Do Not Grieve the Holy Spirit (30:01)Here is a sobering message for every Christian. It is possible to grieve God’s Holy Spirit. You can make the Spirit weep because of your thoughtless words.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
Empty on the Inside (38:18)If you don’t know God, it’s not God’s fault. God has already done everything necessary for you to have a relationship with him.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)We do not gain if we turn away from God in the time of trouble. If we turn away from God, we lose our only ground of hope.
God’s Graffiti (42:06)It’s time for all of us to wake up and listen to God.
The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)Pastor Ray discusses the gospel in light of 9/11 with Nancy Turner on “This is the Day.”
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
The Fool on the Hill (27:51)In this life there are many roads a person may travel, but only one that leads to heaven.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
Christmas Tears (34:20)Are you with Herod or with the Wise Men?
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
Soul for Rent (25:30)Reformation without regeneration leads to a terrible fate.
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
Walk, Walk, and Keep on Walking (42:51)Do you want to grow in Christ? Just keep on walking in the right direction.
Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)How many of us could say that we are satisfied with the Lord and how he has dealt with us?
Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)Franklin Graham talks about his father’s latest book and why the gospel is still Good News for the whole world.
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)
There is a world beyond this world filled with spirits both good and evil. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
You will live forever somewhere! If you intend to go to heaven, you need to do something about it now. (Sermon)
Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
It’s time to wake up and get dressed! (Sermon)