Podcasts - Search by category - Second Coming of Christ
- The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)
- Prophecy and Scripture (55:40)
- We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)
- Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days (24:31)
- Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)
- Life On The Edge (42:52)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)
- Showdown in Jerusalem: The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist (33:43)
- Sound the Trumpet! Jesus is Coming Again (30:34)
- Ten Sleepy Virgins (31:32)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- Sheep on the Right, Goats on the Left (34:13)
- The Day Before the End of the World (36:57)
- Interview with Franklin Graham - May 21, 2010 (41:53)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- The Whole Bible in 30 Minutes (30:00)
- Harold Camping and the End of the World (43:44)
- The World According to God (43:09)
- I’ve Got a Question (52:11)
- When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- Why I Believe in the Second Coming of Christ (30:23)
- Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
- Keep Swimming Upstream (39:08)
- Choices (39:46)
- Noah’s Flood, the Blood Moon, and the End of the World (41:34)
- Will We See Our Loved Ones Again? (35:54)
- Like a Thief (35:52)
- How Are the Dead Raised? (27:57)
The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)The resurrection of the body means that when God saves us, he saves the whole personâ€”body, soul and spirit. It also means that we will see again our loved ones who died in the Lord.
Prophecy and Scripture (55:40)
An interview + Q & A with Tim Wildmon, Marvin Sanders, Ray Pritchard and Kerby Anderson on the wide ranging topic of Biblical prophecy from both the New and Old Testaments. (Radio Interview)
We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)Better days are coming, child of God. Let this thought encourage you in your long journey home. God has determined to make you like Jesus. Because you are his child, you will one day be like his Son.
Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)Ray and Marlene Pritchard led a question and answer session at Cannon Beach Conference Center. Questions ranged from predestination to prayer to what is at stake in the presidential election.
Life On The Edge (42:52)The time is short, the world is passing away, the end of all things is at hand. Who knows if this is the day when Jesus will return? Now is the time, this is the hour, and God is calling you. What will you do?
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)Many people wonder if we are living in the Last Days. In this message from Matthew 24, Ray Pritchard discusses six signs of the Second Coming of Christ.
Ten Sleepy Virgins (31:32)No one can “borrow” another person’s faith. One day you will stand before the Lord and he will say, “Why should I let you into my heaven?” What answer will you give?
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
The Whole Bible in 30 Minutes (30:00)Could you tell the story of the Bible in 30 minutes? Here’s one way to do it.
The World According to God (43:09)History is not determined by earthly rulers but by the hand of God.
I’ve Got a Question (52:11)Pastor Ray answers questions at Cannon Beach Conference Center, June 2012.
When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)How easy it is to substitute knowledge for a warm heart toward Jesus.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
If this really is the terminal generation, the smartest thing you can do is to give your life 100% to Jesus Christ. (Sermon)
Do You Know What Time It Is? (35:50)
It’s time to wake up and get dressed! (Sermon)