Podcasts - Search by category - Satan/Demons
- A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)
- Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- Spiritual Warfare in the Last Days (24:31)
- The Best of Times, The Worst of Times (43:22)
- Showdown in Jerusalem: The Rise and Fall of the Antichrist (33:43)
- How Good Christians Sometimes Do the Devil’s Work (33:17)
- What the Cross Meant to Satan (33:09)
- How God Prepared David to be King (47:03)
- Playing With Fire (31:02)
- Time for a Checkup (33:37)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- Soul for Rent (25:30)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- Why I Believe in Angels and Demons (37:38)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
- How to Defeat the Devil (47:47)
A New Name for a Very Old War (59:51)Session 1 from the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. Introduction to Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare.
Forward-Leaning Defense (57:42)
The second session of the 2008 Josiah Venture Spring Conference in Ostrava, Czech Republic. (Sermon)
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
What the Cross Meant to Satan (33:09)At the cross Satan was disarmed, disgraced and defeated. “Lo! His Doom is sure. One Little word shall fell him.”
Playing With Fire (31:02)No one goes to hell except those who truly deserve to be there.
Time for a Checkup (33:37)No matter what your spiritual checkup reveals, you don’t have to stay the way you are.
When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)We do not gain if we turn away from God in the time of trouble. If we turn away from God, we lose our only ground of hope.
Soul for Rent (25:30)Reformation without regeneration leads to a terrible fate.
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)
There is a world beyond this world filled with spirits both good and evil. (Sermon)