Podcasts - Search by category - Risk
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (47:24)
- What You Seek, You Find (33:34)
- The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Life On The Edge (42:52)
- Come Before Winter (33:37)
- Should We Be Worried? (45:05)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)
- The Man Code (41:57)
- Lucky to Love (39:43)
- The Lawyer Who Wanted a Loophole (31:54)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- A Place to Pray (20:06)
- The Church in China (20:53)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- The Tragedy of Open-Minded Christianity (38:40)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)
- The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)
- Loosening the Dirt (41:01)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- Hard Times (31:34)
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
What You Seek, You Find (33:34)Through our hard times, we learn to seek God. And we truly seek God above everything else, we find him.
The Elijah Principles Part 1 (44:26)Almost four years ago Ray and Marlene Pritchard began to pray, “Lord, do things we’re not used to.” This message tells how God answered that prayer by redirecting their steps in some amazing ways.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Life On The Edge (42:52)The time is short, the world is passing away, the end of all things is at hand. Who knows if this is the day when Jesus will return? Now is the time, this is the hour, and God is calling you. What will you do?
Come Before Winter (33:37)Procrastination destroys many good intentions. Things essential and basic are neglected every day. Come before winter! What you would do for God, you can do, but you must not delay.
Should We Be Worried? (45:05)Ray Pritchard, Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders discuss whether or not Christians should be worried given the current economic crisis. If we shouldn’t be worried, how should we respond?
Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)How much are you willing to risk? Staying in the boat may be comfortable and safe, but that’s not what the life of faith is all about.
The Man Code (41:57)We all need a few 2 AM friends.
Lucky to Love (39:43)Nothing is too small to bring to God’s attention. If it matters to you, it matters to him.
The Lawyer Who Wanted a Loophole (31:54)Remember that when everyone else passed by, Jesus stopped to save you.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)Are we willing to obey God even when it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense?
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)Pastor Ray and Susie Larson discuss how to improve your prayers by learning to pray like the Apostle Paul.
God’s Graffiti (42:06)It’s time for all of us to wake up and listen to God.
A Place to Pray (20:06)We must learn to pray as if our lives depended on it – because they do.
The Church in China (20:53)A radio interview discussing what we can learn from the amazing growth of the Chinese church.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)If you believe that you are a “little sinner,” then all you need is a “little Savior.”
The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)It’s not what you have, it’s what you do with what you have that makes the difference.
Loosening the Dirt (41:01)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss how God prepares us for new things by loosening the dirt around our roots so he can transplant us to new situations.
Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)You Redeemer is on the way. He’s just not working on your schedule.
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)