Podcasts - Search by category - Politics
- “Fire Away” Interview, October 3, 2008 (54:34)
- Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- Why I Believe in the Second Coming of Christ (30:23)
- What James Robison Said to Donald Trump (19:49)
- Will the Election Split the Church? (21:12)
- When Christians Disagree Over Politics (48:33)
Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)Ray and Marlene Pritchard led a question and answer session at Cannon Beach Conference Center. Questions ranged from predestination to prayer to what is at stake in the presidential election.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
God’s Graffiti (42:06)It’s time for all of us to wake up and listen to God.
If this really is the terminal generation, the smartest thing you can do is to give your life 100% to Jesus Christ. (Sermon)