Podcasts - Search by category - Love
- We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- Lucky to Love (39:43)
- The Language of Love (45:06)
- This Thing Called Love (47:25)
- Do You Love People? (40:42)
- Love Never Gives Up (35:46)
- What About those Who Never Hear the Gospel? (37:01)
- The Church in China (20:53)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- Love is Blind (38:28)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
- How Much is Too Much? (31:10)
We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)Better days are coming, child of God. Let this thought encourage you in your long journey home. God has determined to make you like Jesus. Because you are his child, you will one day be like his Son.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)This is the message Dr. Ray Pritchard gave at the Pentagon Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. on September 24, 2008.
Lucky to Love (39:43)Nothing is too small to bring to God’s attention. If it matters to you, it matters to him.
The Language of Love (45:06)If we don’t have love, nothing else really matters.
This Thing Called Love (47:25)God teaches us to love by putting us around unlovely people.
Do You Love People? (40:42)If we don’t love people, how much do we really love Jesus?
Love Never Gives Up (35:46)Love believes the best as long as it can be believed.
The Church in China (20:53)A radio interview discussing what we can learn from the amazing growth of the Chinese church.
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
Love is Blind (38:28)A message given by Ray and Marlene Pritchard at a Couples Conference in 2007.
When Jesus Comes to Church (41:35)How easy it is to substitute knowledge for a warm heart toward Jesus.
How to Love Your Enemies (46:32)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.” (Sermon)