Podcasts - Search by category - Hope
- Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 5 (25:00)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 4 (25:00)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- Trapped! (44:59)
- Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)
- Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
- We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)
- Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)
- The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)
- The Best of Times, The Worst of Times (43:22)
- Overcoming Fear of the Future (25:32)
- Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)
- Life on the Edge: Make the Most of Every Moment (39:23)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Where Are the Nine? (26:44)
- Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- Press On! (40:24)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- Three Reasons Why You Should Praise the Lord (42:04)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- A Place to Pray (20:06)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- What Happens When We Die? (31:33)
- Christmas Joy (35:59)
- Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- When Life Goes Bad (50:16)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- “Going All In” AFR Easter Special (29:56)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Do You Know Why You Were Born? (49:15)
- Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- Can You Trust God With the Details of Your Life? (40:32)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- When God Doesn’t Make Sense (44:53)
- His Eye is on the Sparrow (38:18)
- How to Quench the Thirst of Your Heart (47:06)
Don’t You Believe in Miracles? (45:13)If God works miracles some of the time, why doesn’t he work them all the time?
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
Joseph’s story teaches us that God is involved in everything that happens to us, including those things that seem to make no sense. (Sermon)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
Praying For Your Prodigal (50:23)
When you pray for a loved one who seems hardened against the Lord, pray that the eyes of their heart might be opened so that the light of God can come flooding in. (Sermon)
Dr. Pritchard gives his fifth and final message on forgiveness on Back to the Bible. (Radio Interview)
Dr. Pritchard answers common questions relating to forgiveness in this Back to the Bible program. (Radio Interview)
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
What do you do when you don’t like the circumstances of your life and it seems as if nothing is going to change anytime soon? You must go back and find out where God is in the midst of your frustration. (Sermon)
Some Advice to the Discontented (45:49)
Contentment is not about geography. It’s about your heart. You can serve God in Babylon just as well as you can in Jerusalem. It’s a hard lesson, but it is also good news if we will receive it from the Lord. (Sermon)
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
God Has A Bigger Plan (47:52)God’s purposes span the centuries. He does not confine himself to our timetable or limit himself to our puny understanding of what he intends to do.
Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
Jeremiah 29:11 is meant to help us while we are in the furnace with the certain truth that we are there for a purpose, that it won’t last forever, and that God will be glorified and we will be improved by our “furnace time.” (Sermon)
We Shall Be Like Him (36:08)Better days are coming, child of God. Let this thought encourage you in your long journey home. God has determined to make you like Jesus. Because you are his child, you will one day be like his Son.
Curing the Itch Mites (35:34)In marriage seemingly insignificant behaviors can have devastating long-term consequences. Little things left unattended can cause real trouble in the long run. Here’s some practical advice on dealing with the “itch mites” in your marriage.
The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)1 Kings 19 tells us how God met Elijah at his lowest point. From this story we learn four principles that will help us when we feel like running away and giving up.
Overcoming Fear of the Future (25:32)
No one can say with certainty what the New Year will bring. None of us knows if we will even be here 12 months from now. But that thought should not alarm us in any way. To all our fears the Lord says quite simply:“Fear not.” (Sermon)
Pentagon Prayer Breakfast (41:04)This is the message Dr. Ray Pritchard gave at the Pentagon Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. on September 24, 2008.
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)
Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)On BMX Radio Ray Pritchard and Kevin McCullough discuss Easter in light of the current moral crisis. Christ continually calls out to us, “Fear not.”
The Prayers of Gary Olson (16:57)Gary Olson loved to pray. After he died on November 2, 1999, we compiled some of the prayers he prayed during the worship services at Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL.
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)
Where Are the Nine? (26:44)Take time to say “Thank you, O Lord!” as you count your blessings this week.
Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)When you are tempted to despair, remember that you can’t go back, you can’t stay where you are, but by God’s grace you can move forward one step at a time.
Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)Are we willing to obey God even when it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense?
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
A Place to Pray (20:06)We must learn to pray as if our lives depended on it – because they do.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
What Happens When We Die? (31:33)What happens when we die depends on what happens before we die.
Christmas Joy (35:59)He came for you. Do you believe that?
Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)God has done everything necessary to make you eternally secure.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)When we don’t pray, it’s because we’ve forgotten who’s God and who’s not.
When Life Goes Bad (50:16)No one is poor who has learned to depend on Christ alone.
The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)Keep believing and keep on praying. You never know what God will do.
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
Do You Know Why You Were Born? (49:15)Your background is no impediment to your service for the Lord.
Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)You Redeemer is on the way. He’s just not working on your schedule.
Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)How many of us could say that we are satisfied with the Lord and how he has dealt with us?
How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)Your death cannot nullify God’s faithfulness.
Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)Cheer up, child of God! The best is yet to come.
Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)The answer may surprise you.
His Kingdom Will Never End (38:30)
Jesus is building a kingdom that will last forever. Why would you follow anyone else? (Sermon)
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)