Podcasts - Search by category - Gratitude
- Hold Lightly What You Value Greatly (46:46)
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness, Part 1 (25:00)
- When God Says Wait (42:16)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Follow The Christmas Star (30:40)
- Sheep on the Right, Goats on the Left (34:13)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Out of Control (46:52)
- Where Are the Nine? (26:44)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Three Reasons Why You Should Praise the Lord (42:04)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)
- A Place to Serve (34:36)
- A Place to Share (32:20)
- The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- What God Remembers That We Forget (24:18)
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
This is the first of a five-part series on forgiveness broadcast on Back to the Bible, May 19-23, 2008. (Radio Interview)
When God Says Wait (42:16)Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t speak to you more clearly? Could it be because you’re going so fast that you can’t hear his voice? Waiting rearranges our priorities, slows down our schedule, and forces us to listen to God.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Follow The Christmas Star (30:40)There is a danger from viewing the sweetness of a Christmas pageant with beautiful music and adorable children that we can think that this is the way it really was.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Out of Control (46:52)Samson’s story proves that smart people can do some very stupid things. Because he never appreciated his spiritual heritage, he was quick to throw it away.
Where Are the Nine? (26:44)Take time to say “Thank you, O Lord!” as you count your blessings this week.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)