Podcasts - Search by category - Grace
- Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
- Arrows From Heaven (42:02)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)
- Seventy Times Seven (46:21)
- What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)
- Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)
- Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved (36:42)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Why Good People Don’t Go to Heaven (37:56)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- Exploring the Word - Justification by Faith (54:26)
- Too Young to Die: Confronting the Tragedy of Suicide (36:20)
- Revenge is for Fools (37:21)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Pastor Ray I Have a Question Part 2 (26:05)
- Press On! (40:24)
- God’s Guarantee (39:39)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)
- Empty on the Inside (38:18)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- Three Reasons Why You Should Praise the Lord (42:04)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- The Fool on the Hill (27:51)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- A Place to Share (32:20)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- Christmas Tears (34:20)
- Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)
- Are You Going to God’s Party? (31:50)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- Who Sinned? (40:37)
- Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
- A Time to Die (28:11)
- Sola Fide (38:24)
- How Many Will Be Saved? (37:32)
- How to Have Peace with God (40:17)
- That’s Incredible! (39:27)
- Paradise Lost (32:34)
- Paradise Regained (32:19)
- Last-Second Salvation (24:18)
- How to be Right with God (30:00)
- What is the Gospel and Why Does it Matter? (32:04)
- Amazing Grace (33:59)
- The Faith God Honors (33:48)
- God Doesn’t Play Favorites (29:33)
- How God Saves Sinners (38:37)
- Two Ways to Go to Heaven (30:00)
- Born Free (30:33)
- Neither Do I Condemn You (39:27)
- Why the Reformation Still Matters (47:38)
- You Are Forgiven: God’s Answer to Guilt (36:09)
Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
Jeremiah 29:11 is meant to help us while we are in the furnace with the certain truth that we are there for a purpose, that it won’t last forever, and that God will be glorified and we will be improved by our “furnace time.” (Sermon)
Arrows From Heaven (42:02)In this message Ray and Marlene Pritchard share lessons they have learned from 34 years of marriage and raising three sons.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (47:28)We might call this story “the preacher and the prostitute” because it’s a lesson about pride and humility. It’s also about how God welcomes those who aren’t ashamed to admit how much they need him.
Seventy Times Seven (46:21)How often should we forgive? Jesus said seventy times seven. In this message Pastor Ray explains what that means and the two things we need most in order to discover the healing power of forgiveness.
What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)Host Tim Wildmon got the ball rolling by asking, “What is the meaning of life?” Ray Pritchard and Marvin Sanders provide biblical insight to this age-old question.
Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)On BMX Radio Ray Pritchard and Kevin McCullough discuss Easter in light of the current moral crisis. Christ continually calls out to us, “Fear not.”
Walk on Water, Pete! (42:24)How much are you willing to risk? Staying in the boat may be comfortable and safe, but that’s not what the life of faith is all about.
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
Revenge is for Fools (37:21)We can forgive or we can get even, but we can’t do both.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
God’s Guarantee (39:39)The Holy Spirit is the “first installment” of our salvation. He is God’s “deposit” in our lives, guaranteeing that God will one day finish what he has started.
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)Every Christian is a missionary just like the Apostle Paul, only most of us are cleverly disguised as something else.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)The gospel begins with God. It doesn’t begin with Jesus or with us. The divine plan of salvation begins with the God who designed it.
Empty on the Inside (38:18)If you don’t know God, it’s not God’s fault. God has already done everything necessary for you to have a relationship with him.
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)We do not gain if we turn away from God in the time of trouble. If we turn away from God, we lose our only ground of hope.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)If we choose not to listen to God, then he simply turns up the volume until he has our undivided attention.
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
The Fool on the Hill (27:51)In this life there are many roads a person may travel, but only one that leads to heaven.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
A Place to Share (32:20)No one lives forever. The only choice we get is what we do with what we have been given.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
Christmas Tears (34:20)Are you with Herod or with the Wise Men?
Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)God has done everything necessary to make you eternally secure.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)We grumble because we do not understand God’s grace.
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)If you believe that you are a “little sinner,” then all you need is a “little Savior.”
Are You Going to God’s Party? (31:50)Will you say yes to God’s invitation?
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)How many of us could say that we are satisfied with the Lord and how he has dealt with us?
Who Sinned? (40:37)You never know when or how the Lord himself may break into your life with transforming power.
Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)Franklin Graham talks about his father’s latest book and why the gospel is still Good News for the whole world.
Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)Cheer up, child of God! The best is yet to come.
Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)The answer may surprise you.
One Thing We Won’t Do In Heaven (32:03)
If want to take people with us to heaven, we have to tell them about Jesus now. (Sermon)
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
You will live forever somewhere! If you intend to go to heaven, you need to do something about it now. (Sermon)