Podcasts - Search by category - Gospel
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- One Sleepless Night (21:46)
- Follow The Christmas Star (30:40)
- Seventy Times Seven (46:21)
- What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)
- Lessons for Modern Day Sowers of the Word (26:08)
- Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)
- Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)
- Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)
- Ten Sleepy Virgins (31:32)
- Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
- Why Good People Don’t Go to Heaven (37:56)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- Exploring the Word - Justification by Faith (54:26)
- What About those Who Never Hear the Gospel? (37:01)
- The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- The Forgotten Doctrine of Salvation (34:05)
- Here Comes the Judge (31:22)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)
- God’s Graffiti (42:06)
- The Blessing and Burden of an Utterly Predictable Life (44:14)
- I’ve Got a Question (52:11)
- The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)
- Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)
- He Became Sin for Us (33:19)
- The Fool on the Hill (27:51)
- Our Crucified God (28:25)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- David Jeremiah Interview on God’s Love (38:43)
- Christmas Tears (34:20)
- Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)
- How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)
- The Curse of Moderate Christianity (43:50)
- How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)
- The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)
- Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)
- Are You Going to God’s Party? (31:50)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Sense and Nonsense About God’s Love (35:40)
- Do You Have the Courage to Face Your Past? (37:30)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- Who Sinned? (40:37)
- Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
- Why I Believe in God (38:00)
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin (33:39)
- Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
- Why I Believe in the Second Coming of Christ (30:23)
- God’s Altar Call (49:01)
- A Time to Die (28:11)
- Choices (39:46)
- Sola Fide (38:24)
- How Many Will Be Saved? (37:32)
- How to Have Peace with God (40:17)
- That’s Incredible! (39:27)
- Paradise Lost (32:34)
- Paradise Regained (32:19)
- Last-Second Salvation (24:18)
- Dusty Shoes (53:52)
- How to be Right with God (30:00)
- Never Ashamed (46:10)
- What is the Gospel and Why Does it Matter? (32:04)
- A Place to Begin (44:21)
- Amazing Grace (33:59)
- The Great Exchange (35:08)
- The Faith God Honors (33:48)
- The Decision You Must Make (29:02)
- God Doesn’t Play Favorites (29:33)
- Only One Gospel (25:20)
- We Did Not Give in to Them (30:12)
- Bad Manners at the Dinner Table (34:50)
- How God Saves Sinners (38:37)
- Keep the Main Thing the Main Thing (30:20)
- Two Ways to Go to Heaven (30:00)
- Born Free (30:33)
- Getting the Gospel Right: Why Galatians Matters (32:28)
- Why the Reformation Still Matters (47:38)
- You Are Forgiven: God’s Answer to Guilt (36:09)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
One Sleepless Night (21:46)From the story of Jesus praying in Gethsemane we learn something about God’s will, something about temptation, and something about the high cost of our salvation.
Follow The Christmas Star (30:40)There is a danger from viewing the sweetness of a Christmas pageant with beautiful music and adorable children that we can think that this is the way it really was.
Seventy Times Seven (46:21)How often should we forgive? Jesus said seventy times seven. In this message Pastor Ray explains what that means and the two things we need most in order to discover the healing power of forgiveness.
What is the Meaning of Life? (43:53)Host Tim Wildmon got the ball rolling by asking, “What is the meaning of life?” Ray Pritchard and Marvin Sanders provide biblical insight to this age-old question.
Countdown To Armageddon (37:45)Many people wonder if we are living in the Last Days. In this message from Matthew 24, Ray Pritchard discusses six signs of the Second Coming of Christ.
Six Hours That Changed the World (27:35)Relive the six hours Jesus spent on the cross as we focus on his Seven Last Words. From the words of the dying Savior we discover the truth that brings us life.
Easter and the Present Crisis (51:03)On BMX Radio Ray Pritchard and Kevin McCullough discuss Easter in light of the current moral crisis. Christ continually calls out to us, “Fear not.”
Ten Sleepy Virgins (31:32)No one can “borrow” another person’s faith. One day you will stand before the Lord and he will say, “Why should I let you into my heaven?” What answer will you give?
Seventy Times Seven (38:11)
When it comes to forgiveness, remember these words: Release them and you will be set free. (Sermon)
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
The Man Who Would Be King (30:00)
Light received leads to more light. Light rejected leads only to the darkness. (Sermon)
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)Every Christian is a missionary just like the Apostle Paul, only most of us are cleverly disguised as something else.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)The gospel begins with God. It doesn’t begin with Jesus or with us. The divine plan of salvation begins with the God who designed it.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)
Here Comes the Judge (31:22)The gospel contains a word of warning, and we are not being faithful to God unless we include that warning in our witnessing.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
Do You Know Who You Are? (33:10)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
God’s Graffiti (42:06)It’s time for all of us to wake up and listen to God.
I’ve Got a Question (52:11)Pastor Ray answers questions at Cannon Beach Conference Center, June 2012.
The Gospel and 9/11 (18:06)Pastor Ray discusses the gospel in light of 9/11 with Nancy Turner on “This is the Day.”
Where Grace and Wrath Meet (43:29)Because of the cross, salvation is now entirely free.
He Became Sin for Us (33:19)Sometimes we forget how powerful the gospel is and how easy it is for sinners to be saved.
The Fool on the Hill (27:51)In this life there are many roads a person may travel, but only one that leads to heaven.
Our Crucified God (28:25)Though the world despises the cross, we rally to it.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
Christmas Tears (34:20)Are you with Herod or with the Wise Men?
Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)God has done everything necessary to make you eternally secure.
How Can I Learn to Forgive? (33:14)Forgiveness is not easy, but it is necessary, and must be practiced continually.
How Many Times Must I Forgive? (39:57)We forgive because God said to forgive and because we desperately need to forgive.
The Sin of Grumbling (35:33)We grumble because we do not understand God’s grace.
Stories Jesus Still Tells (42:31)People often surprise us by how they respond to the Good News.
Are You Going to God’s Party? (31:50)Will you say yes to God’s invitation?
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)Your death cannot nullify God’s faithfulness.
Who Sinned? (40:37)You never know when or how the Lord himself may break into your life with transforming power.
Franklin Graham on AFR (18:01)Franklin Graham talks about his father’s latest book and why the gospel is still Good News for the whole world.
Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)Cheer up, child of God! The best is yet to come.
Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)The answer may surprise you.
Why I Believe in God (38:00)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God. (Sermon)
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Heaven and Hell (31:34)
You will live forever somewhere! If you intend to go to heaven, you need to do something about it now. (Sermon)
If this really is the terminal generation, the smartest thing you can do is to give your life 100% to Jesus Christ. (Sermon)