Podcasts - Search by category - God's Faithfulness
- Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
- Strength for the Journey (34:52)
- When God Prays For You (41:10)
- The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)
- Trapped! (44:59)
- Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
- The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)
- If Christ Had Not Come (31:51)
- Life On The Edge (42:52)
- God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
- Be Still And Know (34:24)
- Unless You Forgive (38:04)
- God’s Freedom (44:03)
- Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)
- Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)
- Interview with Jim Bob Duggar of “19 Kids and Counting!” (23:32)
- How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)
- Praying for the Sick (41:28)
- Harold Camping and the End of the World (43:44)
- Press On! (40:24)
- When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)
- The World According to God (43:09)
- But If Not (42:30)
- God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)
- What Happens When We Die? (31:33)
- Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)
- If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)
- The Church Christ Prefers (55:26)
- Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
- The Widow Who Never Gave Up (43:42)
- Do You Know Why You Were Born? (49:15)
- Are You Willing to Wait for God? (39:51)
- How Big is Your God? (49:55)
- Are You Satisfied With God? (41:31)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- Can You Trust God With the Details of Your Life? (40:32)
- Whose Wife Will She Be? (55:33)
- Will Only a Few People Be Saved? (47:25)
Joseph and the Providence of God (42:58)
Joseph’s story teaches us that God is involved in everything that happens to us, including those things that seem to make no sense. (Sermon)
Strength for the Journey (34:52)
In his final message at the Josiah Venture conference in the Czech Republic, Pastor Ray encourages us to stand fast because the God who chose us for salvation will also give us whatever we need in every situation. (Sermon)
When God Prays For You (41:10)Romans 8:26-27 assures us that when we can’t pray, the Holy Spirit prays for us. When you cannot speak, he speaks for you.
The Hardest Doctrine To Believe (52:54)The resurrection of the body means that when God saves us, he saves the whole personâ€”body, soul and spirit. It also means that we will see again our loved ones who died in the Lord.
What do you do when you don’t like the circumstances of your life and it seems as if nothing is going to change anytime soon? You must go back and find out where God is in the midst of your frustration. (Sermon)
Rock Bottom Truth (37:40)
Jeremiah 29:11 is meant to help us while we are in the furnace with the certain truth that we are there for a purpose, that it won’t last forever, and that God will be glorified and we will be improved by our “furnace time.” (Sermon)
The Elijah Principles Part 4 (41:25)1 Kings 19 tells us how God met Elijah at his lowest point. From this story we learn four principles that will help us when we feel like running away and giving up.
If Christ Had Not Come (31:51)What if Christ had not come? This message explores the importance of Christmas by examining what the world would have lost if Christ had not come.
Life On The Edge (42:52)The time is short, the world is passing away, the end of all things is at hand. Who knows if this is the day when Jesus will return? Now is the time, this is the hour, and God is calling you. What will you do?
God Is Not Finished Yet (29:33)
Dr. Ray Pritchard preached this message recently at Elmhurst (IL) Christian Reformed Church. This message encourages us to believe God for great things based on the little word “yet.” (Sermon)
Be Still And Know (34:24)Where is God in the midst of hard times? Psalm 46:10 teaches us to be silent, and in our silence we will know God when life makes no sense.
Unless You Forgive (38:04)By refusing to forgive, you block off the channel of God’s blessing in your life. Although there is freedom in Christ, the unforgiving Christian knows nothing about it.
God’s Freedom (44:03)Our basic problem is that we have allowed God to be everywhere but on his throne. No wonder we are unhappy and frustrated and unfulfilled. Let God be God and all will be well.
Before the Rooster Crows (29:16)Peter’s fall proves that anyone can fall at any time so we should be warned. His restoration proves that God’s grace truly is greater than all our sin. Therefore, let sinners everywhere flee to Christ for forgiveness.
Do Not Quench the Holy Spirit (33:28)Let the cry ring out to heaven–"Lord, we are ready. Let the fire fall!”
How God Helps a Caveman (42:55)If you keep your eyes open for God, pretty soon you’ll see him everywhere.
Praying for the Sick (41:28)When we pray for the sick, we are doing the work of Jesus in the world.
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
When Life Tumbles In, What Then? (34:24)We do not gain if we turn away from God in the time of trouble. If we turn away from God, we lose our only ground of hope.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
How to Pray Like Paul (53:57)Pastor Ray and Susie Larson discuss how to improve your prayers by learning to pray like the Apostle Paul.
The World According to God (43:09)History is not determined by earthly rulers but by the hand of God.
But If Not (42:30)Even if we are not delivered from our troubles, we will not bow down.
God Always Keeps His Promises (56:23)Mark Pritchard preached this sermon on November 4 in Dalian, China with translation into Mandarin by Peter Wang.
What Happens When We Die? (31:33)What happens when we die depends on what happens before we die.
Can I Lose My Salvation? (31:37)God has done everything necessary to make you eternally secure.
If God is Sovereign, Why Pray? (34:18)When we don’t pray, it’s because we’ve forgotten who’s God and who’s not.
The Church Christ Prefers (55:26)Little strength and great opportunity often go hand in hand.
Something Big is Happening Here (34:55)
Something much bigger is going through our struggles in this world. (Sermon)