Podcasts - Search by category - Family
- Arrows From Heaven (42:02)
- Angry Man Alert (36:26)
- Should We Be Worried? (45:05)
- Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
- Interview with Jim Bob Duggar of “19 Kids and Counting!” (23:32)
- Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)
- Love is Blind (38:28)
- Three Hard Words That Could Change Your Life (29:26)
- Loosening the Dirt (41:01)
- Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)
- How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)
- Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
- How Will You Be Remembered? A Memorial Day Meditation (24:18)
- God and Our Grandchildren (44:08)
- Leaving a Godly Legacy (42:26)
- Praying for Your Grandchildren (46:23)
Arrows From Heaven (42:02)In this message Ray and Marlene Pritchard share lessons they have learned from 34 years of marriage and raising three sons.
Angry Man Alert (36:26)Ray Pritchard speaks challenges men to face their anger so that with God’s help, they might become truly “gentle men.”
Should We Be Worried? (45:05)Ray Pritchard, Tim Wildmon and Marvin Sanders discuss whether or not Christians should be worried given the current economic crisis. If we shouldn’t be worried, how should we respond?
Praying for Your Prodigal (36:15)
This sermon will help you know how to pray for your loved ones who today are far from the Lord. (Sermon)
Empty Barrel Graduate School (40:37)Are we willing to obey God even when it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense?
Love is Blind (38:28)A message given by Ray and Marlene Pritchard at a Couples Conference in 2007.
Loosening the Dirt (41:01)Chris Fabry and Ray Pritchard discuss how God prepares us for new things by loosening the dirt around our roots so he can transplant us to new situations.
Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)You will never find yourself until you face the truth.
How Will You Be Remembered? (49:36)Your death cannot nullify God’s faithfulness.
Sacred is the Life of a Child (27:27)
Special broadcast for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. (Sermon)