Podcasts - Search by category - Failure
- Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)
- When You Need to Know, You’ll Know (42:49)
- Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)
- Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)
- Grumblers Anonymous (43:52)
- How God’s Will Can Mess Up Your Life in a Good Way (40:11)
- Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)
- The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
- Do You Love Me? (30:32)
- Press On! (40:24)
- Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)
- How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)
- Can We Still Believe in Romans 8:28? (39:13)
- The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)
- Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)
- The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)
- No Condemnation (1:02:37)
- Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)
- How Big is Your God? (49:55)
- Do You Have the Courage to Face Your Past? (37:30)
- Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- The Worry Box (32:22)
- Spiritual Warfare (46:39)
Have a Blast While You Last (42:23)Enjoy the life God has given you. Live every day to the max. Have a blast while you last.
Proverbs 3:5-6 is a short course in knowing God’s will for your life. Five key words unlock the message of this text. (Sermon)
Elijah Principles Part 2 (34:20)Sometimes God sets us aside for a period in order to prepare us for greater work in the future. God never wastes anything—not even the “down times” of life.
Cannon Beach Q and A (54:41)Ray and Marlene Pritchard led a question and answer session at Cannon Beach Conference Center. Questions ranged from predestination to prayer to what is at stake in the presidential election.
Grumblers Anonymous (43:52)We grumble because we overestimate our own importance and we underestimate the grace of God.
Did I Make the Right Decision? (24:12)When you are tempted to despair, remember that you can’t go back, you can’t stay where you are, but by God’s grace you can move forward one step at a time.
The Host Who Forgot His Manners (30:00)
It’s not how much you sin, but how deeply you feel it that matters. (Sermon)
Do You Love Me? (30:32)One reason we don’t get better is beacuse we don’t want to face the hard truth about what we have said and done.
Press On! (40:24)In the spiritual life, direction makes all the difference. True believers aren’t in heaven yet, but they aim their steps in that direction.
Don’t Waste Your Pain (46:40)Don’t waste your pain. Use it as a means to minister to others.
How to Let Go and Move On (42:07)You can’t stay where you are forever. The only way to go is forward.
The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)If we choose not to listen to God, then he simply turns up the volume until he has our undivided attention.
Sleeping With the Enemy (37:47)Sometimes godliness is measured by holding on when it would be easier to give up.
The Man Who Did Nothing (40:12)It’s not what you have, it’s what you do with what you have that makes the difference.
No Condemnation (1:02:37)For those who are in Christ Jesus, now, today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next year, but NOW, there is no condemnation.
Do You Know Who You Are? (44:38)When you know who you are, you can serve Christ anywhere.
How Big is Your God? (49:55)We need a big God, and we have one!
Do You Want to be Set Free? (39:42)You will never find yourself until you face the truth.
The Worry Box (32:22)
A message for the start of a new year. (Sermon)