Podcasts - Search by category - Conversion
- Playing With Fire (31:02)
- Where Are the Nine? (26:44)
- What About those Who Never Hear the Gospel? (37:01)
- Will Everyone Eventually Be Saved? (37:33)
- Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- Empty on the Inside (38:18)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)
- Should We Strike With Our Swords? (37:23)
- Six Miles From Jesus (35:52)
- Sola Fide (38:24)
- How to be Right with God (30:00)
- How a Terrorist Became an Evangelist (35:37)
Playing With Fire (31:02)No one goes to hell except those who truly deserve to be there.
Where Are the Nine? (26:44)Take time to say “Thank you, O Lord!” as you count your blessings this week.
Is Jesus Enough for Me? (46:25)Susie Larson and Pastor Ray discuss how the death of Christ is good news for those who feel like their faith is weak.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
Empty on the Inside (38:18)If you don’t know God, it’s not God’s fault. God has already done everything necessary for you to have a relationship with him.
The King Who Went Crazy (36:52)If we choose not to listen to God, then he simply turns up the volume until he has our undivided attention.
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? (40:48)If you believe that you are a “little sinner,” then all you need is a “little Savior.”
Six Miles From Jesus (35:52)
Jesus stands at the end of life’s road for all of us. (Sermon)