Podcasts - Search by category - Apologetics
- Moody Radio Interview - Q & A on Nancy Turner’s morning show (39:35)
- Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)
- Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)
- Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)
- Babbling for Jesus (34:05)
- To an Unknown God (41:06)
- He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)
- Empty on the Inside (38:18)
- Homemade Gods (37:08)
- Some Sneered, Others Questioned, A Few Believed (35:57)
- What is a Real Christian? (29:28)
- Ready to Give an Answer (33:56)
- Why I Believe in God (38:00)
- Why I Believe the Bible (23:34)
- Why I Believe in Jesus Christ (31:01)
- Why I Believe in Creation (31:06)
- Choices (39:46)
- Remembering Nabeel Qureshi (46:39)
Pastor Ray visits Nancy Turner on her morning show on Moody Radio. Listeners ask Pastor Ray their questions about Oprah,evangelism & more. (Radio Interview)
Asymmetric Spiritual Warfare (33:37)Using the war on terror as a backdrop, this sermon explains how Satan attacks us asymmetrically. He works the angles and uses many small attacks in order to bring us down. Unless we understand Satan’s strategy, we will be defeated over and over again.
Cannon Beach Q&A July 2, 2010 (53:55)Hear the live recording of a question and answer session featuring Ray Pritchard and Clay Crosse at Cannon Beach Conference Center in Oregon.
Cleverly Disguised Missionaries (39:58)Every Christian is a missionary just like the Apostle Paul, only most of us are cleverly disguised as something else.
Babbling for Jesus (34:05)How do you speak truth to highly intelligent people? Acts 17 has the answer.
To an Unknown God (41:06)Between you and your unbelieving friends there is abundant common ground if only you will look for it.
He Doesn’t Need Your Help (35:53)The gospel begins with God. It doesn’t begin with Jesus or with us. The divine plan of salvation begins with the God who designed it.
Empty on the Inside (38:18)If you don’t know God, it’s not God’s fault. God has already done everything necessary for you to have a relationship with him.
Homemade Gods (37:08)
The only lasting cure for idolatry is a fervent love for God. The hardest step is seeing our idols in the first place. (Sermon)
What is a Real Christian? (29:28)What’s the difference between a real Christian and a religious person?
Ready to Give an Answer (33:56)
Can you explain what you believe and why you believe it? (Sermon)
Why I Believe in God (38:00)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God. (Sermon)
Why I Believe the Bible (23:34)
No other book can tell you how to get to heaven. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Jesus Christ (31:01)
If Jesus is the Lord from heaven, then you dare not remain neutral. (Sermon)
Why I Believe in Creation (31:06)
Three words summarize the biblical teaching regarding where we come from: created, not evolved. (Sermon)